Re: [hylafax-users] Job not sent - conversion script not found

> Looks like Ghostscript cannot convert the PostScript or PDF file that
> you submitted (docq/doc3942.ps.2544).  I'd suggest trying a Ghostscript
> upgrade.
>
> Lee.

This system is running 7.07.1rc1 (fonts-std, fonts-other,library,x-11).  What is suggested?  On their ftp is 7.07b, but I don't find a version history.  So don't know if that is later or earlier.  Date is 2003.

Then there are several versions of 8.something

joe a.