Re: [hylafax-users] Newbie - needs a little help

johnf wrote:

As a newbie I'm having trouble finding information on hylafax. So question one is where do I find more information on hylafax?

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net http://www.hylafax.org

And I have a current question. I have a few faxes that the log reports as sent/delivered but the people tell me that they were not received (IOW not just one fax number has the problem).

Show us the session log, and we can show how it confirms that it was actually delivered to whatever fax machine was reached when it dialed. Double-check that the recepient doesn't have a confused telephone setup in their office where a stray fax machine may be answering occassionally. Double-check that the right number is being dialed.

Thanks,