[hylafax-users] Hylafax + Qmail in different servers

Hi,

    I´m newby to Hylafax. I have just configured it within a server with iaxmodem and asterisk. But now I want to deploy a new project: send faxes throught email.
So my email server is in another location and the thing I'm looking for is that qmail receives a number@fax and could send it throught the server that has the hylafax.

email -> qmail -> Internet -> Hylafax -> iaxmodem -> Asterisk -> Destination FAX (number)

email -> qmail: I have it yet configured so it accepts @fax only from authenticated users
qmail -> Internet -> Hylafax: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO THIS, niether if its possible, can anyone help me with this?
Hylafax -> iaxmodem -> asterisk -> Destination Fax: Just done.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions