Re: [hylafax-users] Can`t see the fax sender

Hi Javier,

Take a look at CallIDPattern;

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hylafax-config.php

This will require a Caller ID or DNIS/DID service on your line.

The simplest way to test this is to use Minicom and modem AT commands.  Once you get it working then configuring HylaFAX is normally trivial.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI

Mainpine Limited - Support

USA +1 503 822 9944 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 869439

andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com