Re: [hylafax-users] faxgetty and vgetty

ACL wrote:

> Is it possible to launch faxgetty and vgetty based on different caller id?
> My application is that for some callers, i want to receive fax only ,
> for other, i want to play voice messages and record only.

You can't run both faxgetty and vgetty simultanously on the same modem.
But you can teach faxgetty to launch vgetty when it is appropriate. I'm
not sure how feasible it is to get faxgetty to make that decision based
on Caller*ID, but in theory it should be possible, as the Caller*ID
would thus be serving as a type of distinctive ring.