Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and PdF attachments

> faxmail in the version of HylaFAX that you're using doesn't
> natively support PDFs.  So you can read up on MIMEConverters
> and how to use them in order to make it work (kind-of).
> However, you may simply find it easier to install HylaFAX+
> where native support is there.  I seem to recall some changes
> in the latest hylafax.org release involving this stuff... not
> sure if it was in the 4.3 release or in the unreleased
> development branch, though.  My advice: install HylaFAX+.
>
> Lee.

	Hi, Lee.  The gremlin turned out to be having two verisons of
HylaFax installed;  plus/non-plus.  So now that I am getting the HF+ in the
loop as I thought I was, PDF handling is working correctly.  Is there a
recipe/how-to that you know of for handling MS Word attachments?  The
non-plus MIME Converters approach doesn't seem to be firing.  Thanks.

	Excellent software, btw...  It Just Works.

	--Michel