[hylafax-users] Versions of Hylafax

I've been using Hylafax version 4.3.0 and was about to upgrade to 4.3.4 and I've been downloading it from hylafax.org. After reading another message on the forum I went over to hylafax.sourceforge.net and found Hylafax 5.1.4. So I'm just a little confused as to which version I should upgrade to. Is source forge the correct place to now download hylafax from. Is there some difference now between what on the two sites I don't know about?

Thanks

John Warren

Network Operations Administrator
Prudent Rx Inc.
100 Corporate Pointe, Suite 395
Culver City, CA 90230

( +1.310.642.1700 x121
+1.310.642-1701
E: jwarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

**Notice of Confidentiality**

Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to the message and delete the material from any computer.

Thank you,

Prudent Rx, Inc.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions