[hylafax-users] Last page is always blank

Please help me with this problem:

I'm using faxmail with PDF atachment's. Everything from PDF is printed on
receive side, but faxmail add blank page on end of the fax. Last page on
receive side is always blank.
I tried to change pagesize, but is always same. Please tell me how can I fix
this problem, and how can I decide faxmail, that print out only pages which
are on PDF file.
I use always A4 format. If I put PDF as attachment with one page 210x297mm,
faxmail generate two pages and second page is blank. How can I get out the
second page?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Vlada Dosedel