Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.3 - Password

Giving access to external IPs without a pwd is something you do NOT want, do you?
Anyways, I usually permit guest access w/out a password to lan users only (and this is already something I don't like too much, but users would curse me all day long then...), while I REQUIRE a pwd to external users.