[hylafax-users] Inbound call time limit

Hi all,

  I am running Hylafax 4.1.5 on the following platform:

OS: Linux Red Hat 7.3
Modem: Eicon Diva Pri

I need to limit the duration of an inbound call delivered to a specific fax
number placed on my platform. If the duration of the incoming call exceeds
the time limit I set up, I need HylaFAX to hang up and interrupt the
receiving. Is it possible with my version, or any other version of HylaFAX?

Thanks for any help

Regards

Luigi