[hylafax-users] Hylafax Client and PDF

Hello,

I am converting incoming faxes to pdf and want to see them on my windows clients like cypheus or jhylafax etc. The problem is they only show the tiff files.

Which config file of hylafax should I change to let client applications see pdf files as faxes too? Is there a file that shows the clients which files in the /recvq folder are faxes? because clients only lists the received fax files(its also not showing the tif files i created).

Or the problem is totally related to the client applications?

Thanks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions