Re: [hylafax-users] all fax.tiff corrupted

This is another example of users rushing into conclusions,
the files I got corrupted were those copied by avantfax,
the originals received by hylafax are just fine,
my apologies for wasting your time
will keep the recommendations just in case,
btw, by fresh I meant air conditioning was on while installing,