Re: [hylafax-users] FaxDispatch logic help

So I should change it to something like this:

SENDTO=faxin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

case $SENDER in

*305*243*5662*) SENDTO="health@xxxxxxxxxxxx";;

esac

case $CIDNUMBER in

*215*368*1960*) SENDTO="igan@xxxxxxxxxxxx";;

esac

So what would happen is the SENDTO is set then if the case1 doesn't match it goes to case2 if that doesn't match it will use the default

Jason