[hylafax-users] Problems using SambaFax on TrixBox machine

Hello,

I had SambaFax working on an older TrixBox install, but I can't get it
to work on this new one.  Somebody else set up the old one.  It uses a
program called Dos Print V11.19 through \\192.168.0.56\sambafax (the
printer type is: Apple LaserWriter 12/640 PS).

The faxes get sent to the 192.168.0.56 /tmp directory just fine and
the file looks like: sambafax.24877

However, I get a message in root:
Subject: your facsimile request failed

The faxnumber is not recognized in your fax of
Thu May 17 16:39:21 EDT 2007

The faxnumber is recognised via this text:
  Fax-Nr : ddd-ddddddd
No spaces or characters are allowed between the digits, just a -

Please correct and retry.

The sambafax.24877 file in /tmp looks very odd and it starts with:
%!PS-Adobe-3.0
%%Title: DOSPRINTER
%%Creator: PScript5.dll Version 5.2.2
%%CreationDate: 5/15/2007 19:12:33
%%For: nobody
%%BoundingBox: (atend)
%%Pages: (atend)
%%Orientation: Portrait
%%PageOrder: Special
%%DocumentNeededResources: (atend)
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: (atend)
%%DocumentData: Clean7Bit
%%TargetDevice: (LaserWriter 12/640 PS) (2015.105) 1
%%LanguageLevel: 2
%%EndComments

%%BeginDefaults
%%PageBoundingBox: 9 11 603 781
%%ViewingOrientation: 1 0 0 1
%%EndDefaults

%%BeginProlog %%BeginResource: file Pscript_WinNT_VMErrorHandler 5.0 0 /currentpacking where{pop/oldpack currentpacking def/setpacking where{pop fals e

I tried setting the printer to generic text and the tmp files look like this:

Fax-Nr:310-111-1111

Test2

However, I still get that fail error.

Can anyone provide input on what I might need to change?