[hylafax-users] Hylafax and Cyrus-imap

Hello I have Hylafax rel 4.3 installed on Linuxbox with Centos 4.3.
I have configured with postfix and cyrus-imap so I receive fax in a imap
box.
I initially have found a serious trouble and I have resolved in this
line,for those have the same errors:
The rapid step to configure hylafax and cyrus-imap and postfix are:
1)remove sendmail with command rpm -e --nodeps sendmail
2)install postfix 2.2.2.10-1 (yum install postfix.)
3)install cyrus-imapd.i386
4)cyrus-imapd-utils.i386 (2.2.12-3)
5)metamail-2.7-30.i386.rpm
6)shareutil (generico da yum)
Set the following lines in /etc/postfix/main.cf
myorigin = $myhostname
inet_interfaces = all
mynetworks = your.network.address.0/16 127.0.0.0/8
mailbox_transport = cyrus
7)Configure /etc/sysconfig/saslauthd
MECH=pam (and not shadow)
8)passwd cyrus and change the password
9)Create HylaFax user:useradd -m -c "hylafax" hylafax (and) passwd hylafax
(and) usermod -e mm/dd/yyyy hylafax
10)Now I can create IMAP folder for hylafax:cyradm -u cyrus localhost
(and:)cm user.hylafax and setquota user.hylafax 100000 (and) CTRL+c
11)Now configure /var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxrcvd
TOADDR=FaxMaster (gli indirizzi separati da una virgola)
FROMADDR=fax
NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=always
FILETYPE=tif;
SENDTO=FaxMaster
12)Now when the facsimile attachment are corrupted verifyor add this lines:
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/setup.cache
BASE64ENCODE='/usr/bin/mimencode' subito sotto la linea AWK='/bin/gawk'
But I have various problems:
1)when i send a facsimile via mail only body of mail are sent.the
attachments are ignored (without errors)this is my files:
/etc/postfix/master.cf:
fax unix - n n - 1 pipe
flags= user=fax argv=/usr/bin/faxmail -d -n ${user}
/etc/postfix/transport:
fax.your.domain fax:localhost
/etc/postfix/main.cf:
fax_destination_recipient_limit = 1
2)Other problem:when I receive the facsimile via mail can I receive the
attachment directly inserted into a body of the message?

Thanks for any help and excuse my for my poor english.

kranzella