[hylafax-users] Fax to email gateway - many numbers to many receivers

Hello,

I've been given the task of building a fax to email gateway, and as I'm
used to working with Linux I thought HylaFAX would be a good place to start.

I need a system that can handle approx 100 different fax numbers and 100
different email recipients. Basically I have a ISDN line with 100
numbers attached to it, ranging from xxxxxx00 to xxxxxx99, and I need to
match those emailadresses to my fax numbers.

When a fax is recieved on f.ex. xxxxxx00, HylaFAX should react by
sending the fax to the emailaddress associated with this fax-number.
Something like this:

    fax recieved on xxxxxx00 emailed to someuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    fax recieved on xxxxxx01 emailed to otheruser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    fax recieved on xxxxxx02 emailed to thirduser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    and so on and so forth.....

What I need is HylaFAX to be able to react on the dialed number, instead
of the callers number. Is this possible, and if so, would I need fax
modems with specific features enabled, or is this actually so simple it
works "out of the box" on most modems?

Oh, and just in case some of you are thinking that 100 fax numbers on 1
ISDN line is a bit much: Each customer recieves at most 2-3 faxes per
month, so one line should be more than enough.  :)

Sincerely,
Thomas