[hylafax-users] tiff2pdf

Hi all,

when receiving Fax from machines that do send A4 pages the resulting
tiff and so also the resulting
PDF created by $HYLAFAX_HOME/bin/tiff2pdf will be truncated as soon as
there is no more content.

So if I send an A4 page from my Faxmachine with jus one line on top,
the resulting document will be just that line high.

I guess this is some kind of "endless-paper" implementation..

How can I change this to always reflect the A4 format ?

Moritz