[hylafax-users] Install of HylaFAX

Dear list-members.

I have a few questions about the HylaFax installation procedure.

The main question is: How do I upgrade HylaFAX?

At the moment I have build HylaFAX v4.2.0 from source and have it running. I would like to upgrade it to v4.3.3. Can I simply build v4.3.3 and do a 'make install' from the v4.3.3 source directory or do I then risk conflicts between v4.2.0 and v4.3.3 binaries? Do I have to uninstall v4.2.0 before installing v4.3.3?

How do I uninstall HylaFAX completely?
I do not see any 'uninstall' target(s) in the Makefiles.

Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards

Ib-Michael Martinsen
IBM, Bytoften 1, DK-8240 Risskov, Denmark
Phone:  +45 4524 5526
Mobile: +45 2560 5526
Fax:    +45 7013 4006
e-mail: imm@xxxxxxxxxx