Re: [hylafax-users] Refusing incoming calls

You can do this with the file etc/cid.

man hylafax-server:
In  environments  where  Caller-ID  information is available, HylaFAX
also supports a call screening facility
similar to the TSI access control facility.  faxgetty can be configured
to check the  phone  number  of  each
caller against an access control list, typically etc/cid.  Only if the
number is matched by a regular expression
pattern in the file is the call answered.  All Caller ID information is
logged, irregardless of  whether
or not it is used to screen incoming calls.

Mark

Andrew Rinaldi wrote:
Hi Luigi,

I can't answer your specific HylaFAX question.... however, many European
analog modems have a 'blacklist' feature which does exactly what you want...
maybe you could ask Eicon whether they support this on their PRI cards.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Limited - Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 869439 andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com