[hylafax-users] Refusing incoming calls

Hi,

  I am running Hylafax 4.1.5 on the following platform:
OS: Linux Red Hat 7.3
Modem: Eicon Diva Pri

I have a list of numbers which are allowed to send faxes to my system. When
I get an incoming call, I need to check if the calling number is in my list
and, if it isn't, I have to hang up without answering the call.

I have been searching for a way to do this operation but I couldn't find
anything. Is it possible to do it with Hylafax? If so, can anyone give me a
suggestion about it?

Thanks

Luigi