Re: [hylafax-users] ratio DONE/FAILED

we're running a sending only environment on Eicon Diva. Usage: Media releases, mainly financial content, average 2 pages a destination. Target groups: media, banks...

I took some quick stats from the DB:

OUT, faxes:    17'226 (different destinations: 2'215)
SENT:          14'537
FAIL:           2'682

FAIL includes all possibilities of errors (as defined by you), incl. BUSY (retry: 7 times).

-Konrad

Moritz Winterberg schrieb:
Bottom line, the error rates you are reporting are abnormal.

you should take in consideration that my error rate does include all possible errors. Also such as Busy destination, wrong number, no answer and destination being voice number instead of fax. Since I'm running an end user system with about 5000 customers using it. Those errors obviously occur quite often. 500 calls means almost 500 different destinations here.

Moritz