Re: [hylafax-users] 3com / USR feedback please

Has anyone had any success getting T38modem working with openpbx that
does support H323 and T38?

Also openpbx is now using spandsp's software to provide that PSTN to
T38 gatweay and visa versa.

Now T.38 termination, which they say is working well - can that
convert T38 into G711 and into IAXModem on the same machine? If so -
now we've all got another T38 fax solution though a bit too high on
the CPU usage.

Discussion has come up where Rob Towney may be able to use VOIP-ATA's
with his fax machines instead of getting new firmware for his HP's to
transfer faxes over the network that way. He could re-queue them into
hylafax using some form of fax forwarding or just let the PABX route
the call.

I've added setting up openpbx to my todo list!

Lee what are your thoughts on this?

Cheers,

Luke