From: francesco messineo [mailto:francesco.messineo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 April 2007 10:45
To: andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] multiple faxsend on the same serial

Hello Andrew,

I suggested mainpines to my boss, but since they decided to recycle
what we had, I have to do my best to use the Multitech we already have
(MT5600ZDX).
The problem seems not a real wedged modem (I'm sure it's ok), the
problem is always more than one "FaxSend" process using the same
modem, and the result can't be any different from a "wedged" result
from all FaxSend using the same modem. I think this is a
hylafax/configuration problem.