Re: [hylafax-users] Fax to Email - multiple formats for fax

Disaster wrote:
On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 17:52 +0100, Chris Taylor wrote:
Hm.. Will look into this in the morning.

I assume that the script would continue to handle attaching both files, with mimetypes?
If you have any pointers with regards to modifying faxrcvd in such a manner, they'd be greatly appreciated :)
I think that the best way to start would be to install hylafax+ because
of it's simplified faxrcvd script.
To have more that one kind of file you simply have to specify
FILETYPE="tif pdf" in your FaxDispatch

Andrea

Thanks :) I'll be firing it up shortly, so will let you know if I get stuck.

Cheers, Chris