[hylafax-users] Fax to Email - multiple formats for fax

I'm investigating using HylaFAX to replace the fax setup we presently have, which was hacked together using mgetty and sendfax.

At the moment, it sends each page as an individual gif file, and then the entire fax as a pdf.
We'd like to replicate this setup (the initial image file format isn't overly important - gif, jpg, png..).

I've looked through the documentation, but can't see anything that tells me either way if HylaFAX is capable of this or not.

Does anyone have any experience doing this?

Any assistance in this area would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Chris