Re: [hylafax-users] Problems trying to fax from Eicon PRI to Eicon PRI

Ok, it seems to be a Hylafax Enterprise issue. Phoenix to Phoenix works.
Fremont-Eicon to Fremont-Eicon doesn't. Even after getting both sides to
the same Eicon software. Upgraded Hylafax Enterprise to 2.4.9. Time to
try Hylafax 4.3.3 on the Fremont side to see what it does.

Ulf.