Re: [hylafax-users] Fax received & converted to pdf - A drawing error occurred

Horse wrote:

I have hylafax running on Arch Linux, receiving and converting faxes to pdf. These are then emailed to me.

One sender regularly has problems with the faxes they send, where one or more pages are missing or partially missing. When I open these in Acrobat, I get the error (on these pages) "A drawing error occurred".

These faxes are not particularly long, or in any way different than the hundreds of others that are perfectly fine. They tell me their fax machine is fairly new.

What might be causing this? How might I track down the problem?

Start by showing us a session log for one of the problem faxes.