Re: [hylafax-users] Some errors in reception

Thanks,

I'll try with the "Retransmit" parameter.

Bye.

2007/4/12, Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Your log certainly looks like you're using "Retransmit-Ignore", yes.

Based on the fact that you're complaining about the fax not getting
through, "Retransmit" is probably a more appropriate setting for you.

However, the receiver's error message of "a: Reception error (Protocol)
with the error 3319h(13081): T.30 specific illegal parameter coding,
e.g. SFF coding error." is confusing to me.  The receiver responded to
DCS with CFR, and so I can't make sense of the "T.30 specific illegal
parameter coding".  I think that this would need to be clarified by the
CAPI4PBX author.

However, this kind of problem (repeated RTN) generally would indicate an
incompatibility in the modulators (i.e. V.17 long-train works but not
V.17 fast-train) or in the medium (i.e. audio is getting corrupted in a
fashion that allows TCF to work, but not Phase C) or that the image data
does not match what was in DCS.

Lee.

--
FAP