Re: [hylafax-users] Server Hardware (rackmount, raid, etc)

I personally can recommend HP as my choice of hardware. We are currently
using DL380g4 with 3 PCI-X slots (not sold anymore, g5 is current, which
can be gotten with a 2 PCI-X/1 PCIe riser card), although we only use 1
slot right now with Patton 2977 (about to be swapped out finally with
Eicon Diva Server). I like the HP for their included iLO for complete
lights out management, text console, power control, hardware monitoring
in case you run an OS for which there are no management drivers.

hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

sales@xxxxxxxxx*