[hylafax-users] status line

Hi list,

I am new to hylafax and I am using it together with IAXmodem to receive faxes with asterisk soft-PBX. Yes, I only want to receive faxes with hylafax as I want to have high quality faxes compared to my old hardware fax. My only problem is that my old fax printed a status head line on every page of every fax it received which contains date, CallerID, page number and some more information. I read a bit about coverpage but it did not seem to suit my wishes in making up such a status line with hylafax. Please, can you give me a hint how to do that?
TIA and regards,

Christophorus
begin:vcard
fn:Christophorus Laube
n:Laube;Christophorus
org:SemanticEdge GmbH
adr:;;Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 10-11;Berlin;;10553;Deutschland
email;internet:Christophorus.Laube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Systemadministrator
tel;work:+49-30-34507758
url:http://www.semanticedge.de