[hylafax-users] Hylafax+ 5.1.1 with pam_winbind Debian

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate Hylafax+ with Samba auth, via Pam, and while I
have everything configured correctly, I get this funky error:

Apr  9 10:13:33 localhost hfaxd[32636]: pam_authenticate failed in
pamCheck with 0x7: Authentication failure
Apr  9 10:13:33 localhost *** glibc detected *** corrupted double-linked
list: 0x08098018 ***

I've tried just about everything to resolve it.  I started with Debian
Stable, and migrated to Sid to get the latest Samba.  I've distupgraded,
and flushed all the packages, and recompiled again. I downloaded the
samba 3.0.24 source, and compiled my own pam library, and I STILL get
that error.

Samba appears to work fine. For giggles, I added my auth sufficient line
to ssh, and got an 'authenticated' message back.   So the pam library
seems to work fine.  Hylafax is working fine by itself, and with auth a
local user via pam.  But, when I try and auth via the pam Samba lib, I
get the glibc error.

Anyone have any ideas?

Rick