[hylafax-users] Hylafax Mail Notification and Outbound Fax questions

Hello. I?ve installed Hylafax 4.3.1-7 on a Debian with kernel 2.6.11.12. The
card is a MainPine RockForce QUATRO and we use one port by one of four
departments. All works fine but i need to resolve two questions.

First of them is modify the mail sent when a fax is success received. I only
want to send a mail without attachment where it says the name of the incoming
fax file. I try to modify the function "MailWithFAX() on the file
/var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxrcvd but I only receive a blank mail without data.
Anybody knows how to remove the attachemnt of this mails but with the template
data?

The second question is to know as I can route outbound faxes to a certain port
of the card according to the user who sends it.

Many thanks.

Paco | frasola@xxxxxxxxxx