[hylafax-users] hylafax sendfax problem

Hi fellows,

I installed Hylafax and iaxmodem and Asterisk server successfully,

I also configured iaxmodem successfully and integerate it with Hylafax too.

 But now when send fax using the command then

[root#] Sendfax –m –d acumen@xxxxxxxxxx doc10.ps

Then fax does’nt received  and the faxstatus as follows

[root#] faxstat –s

Status is either busy signal detected     or     remote is not responding.

And in iaxmodem process ,,,, it is diaplays the result…

Dailing 1.234.5668

Call accepted

Hang up

Taking off hook

Hang up

Hang up

……

Can any one help me in this case…

Waiting for positive and good response from your  side …

Asif Javaid

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions