Re: [hylafax-users] share a phonebook and import old contacts

What you're describing is more a function of the client rather than the
server in a HylaFAX environment.  It can be done, for example, with
WinprintHylaFAX (a simple Windows client) by pointing its ASCII-format
address book at a shared drive.