Re: [hylafax-users] Fax confirmation: Umlauts (ä) broken

Morning Darren & list,

Am Montag 05 Februar 2007 schrieb Darren Nickerson:
> Max,
>
> I'm not sure what that email exchange was originally about, of whether it
> was actually meant for public consumption, but frankly I'm glad it
> surfaced. I won't address the personal attack directly, since this is not
> about me. It's about something much larger.

The background was that Lee and I were discussing how to solve the problem
with the german subject line (Umlauts broken).
During that the discussion came to on to HylaFAX+, whis is to me a kind of
fork

> In my opinion, the reason HylaFAX+ exists is twofold:

I will not comment on this, as it is not my business. My interest is to
support the HylaFAX development in eliminating bugs - whether .org or + take
advantage from it is irrelevant.

I would not like to use this thread for further political discussion.

[...]

> Finally, Max if you have an issue you'd like to report with German language
> support in 4.3.1 or 4.3.2beta2 please do let us know so that we can fix it
> before 4.3.2 becomes final in the coming days/weeks.

I have sended you an example (email) by PM on January 28. Do we need to file
an issue additionally on bugzilla?

Cheers
Mx