Re: [hylafax-users] DID and receiving faxes

"Filip Slunecko" <filip.slunecko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But when I turn on DID support in DIVA driver I can only send faxes
but receiving is not possible.

The answer here really depends on what you mean by 'receiving is not possible'. Is your telco using point-to-point or point-to-multipoint variant of ISDN BRI? If you use the 'xlog' tool to watch the ISDN layer while you send a call in, what do you see? It's possible the call isn't even making it to HylaFAX ... can you give us more information about what happens when you try to send a fax into the system once you've 'turned on DID support'?

-Darren