[hylafax-users] bin/notify not executed after successfully sent fax

Hi
I use hylafax 4.3.1-7 on my debian etch rc1 machine.
My problem is that the bin/notify script seems not to be invoked after the
fax is successfully sent. The script is executed after deleting from queue
or after transmission problems but not after everything is ok.
There is no information in log (about bin/notify) whereas while receiving
there is (bin/faxrcvd).

I can manually execute the bin/notify and notification is being sent
without any errors.

Regards
MM