From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of x
Sent: 06 February 2007 15:52
To: hylafax-users
Subject: [hylafax-users] fax receive problem

Hi everybody,

i'm new with hylafax. i'm using debian 4.0 with hylafax 4.3.1-7 and a linmodem (SILICON Laboratories AC'97 Modem Controller) that uses slamr driver.
it works when i send fax to others fax machines, but i can't receive fax from a fax machine. the fax machine is ok, it's working.

the following is the log of my hylafax:

FaxGetty[19360]: STATE CHANGE: RUNNING -> LISTENING
FaxGetty[19360]: --> [4:RING]
FaxGetty[19360]: --> [7:CONNECT]
FaxGetty[19360]: --> [10:NO CARRIER]
FaxGetty[19360]: <-- [5:ATH0\r]
FaxGetty[19360]: --> [2:OK]

so, if someone could help me resolve this problem.

thanks

Marcos

Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions