[hylafax-users] faxmail - tiff attachments problem

Hi everyone

i am trying to setup my hylafax server as an email2fax gateway.

i want to configure hylafax to receive email with tiff attachments and
send it as fax.

This is my configuration:

root@servercvs:/var/spool/hylafax# cat  /usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf
MIMEConverters: /var/spool/hylafax/mimetype

root@servercvs:/var/spool/hylafax# tree  mimetype/
mimetype/
|-- application
|   |-- pdf
|   `-- ps
`-- image
  `-- tiff
root@servercvs:/var/spool/hylafax/mimetype/application# cat pdf
#!/bin/sh
#/application/pdf
# convert PDF attachment to Postscript for Hylafax to send
pdf2ps $1 -

root@servercvs:/var/spool/hylafax/mimetype/application# cat ps
#!/bin/sh
#/application/ps
# convert PS attachment to Postscript for Hylafax to send
echo $1

root@servercvs:/var/spool/hylafax/mimetype/image# cat tiff
#!/bin/sh
#/image/tif
# convert TIF attachment to Postscript for Hylafax to send
/usr/bin/tiff2ps $1

if i try to send a fax with the following command:

cat 1170687525.V803I30870dM410512.unixmail | faxmail -d -n fax@1234

(1170687525.V803I30870dM410512.unixmail) it is a mime email with a
tiff attachments

The fax is correctly generated and send, but the second page is empty.
If i take a look in the docq the ps generated contains on the second
page an images of 1x1 inches instead of the standard 11x8.5

Can you help me to guess the problem?
Thanks