Re: [hylafax-users] disable sendfax for a device

"Glen Batchelor" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm running 3 modems on a server and need to set one of them up as receive
only. I've not been able to find information on how to do that. The incoming
volume on the receiving phone line is high enough to justify a receive-only
setup. I don't want it tied up, when a fax job fails(busy or whatnot) on the
other two lines.

You could either:

1. Put

ModemReadyState: down

in the modem config file for that device which would cause HylaFAX's faxq scheduler not to schedule outbound jobs to it or:

2. Redefine the 'any' ModemGroup which by default includes all modems. Something like:

ModemGroup: "any: ttyS0[2-3]"

would cause faxq to schedule outbound jobs only to ttyS02 and ttyS03.

-Darren