From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brenda Choi, Yoke Wah
Sent: 05 February 2007 03:59
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Compatible fax machine

Hi,

I’m going to setup a new fax server. I intend to use the following, but was not found in the compatible h/w list.

Can help to advise if the following are compatible with Hylafax?

- MT5600BR-V92, within CC1600-Series 19" rackmountable card cage (MultiTech)

- FaxFinder® fax server V.34 Fax Server

Rdgs,

Brenda

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions