Re: [hylafax-users] Fw: cannot connect to the server

On February 3, 2007 08:20, you wrote:
> [...]
Thank's Darren for your answer.

I made some changes but faxgetty can't get more result from the modem
I'm getting now
Hylafax sceduler on linux.donais.ca: running
Modem ttyS0 (999-999-9999): Initializing server
                          ================================
In   /etc/inittab  what does mean the t2  at the beginning of the ttyS0 line
and where it goes to get the ttytype

   # hylafax set-up
   t2:2345:respawn:/usr/sbin/faxgetty /dev/ttyS0
In    /var/log/messages/  I stay with no answer from the modem

>   Feb  1 21:42:19 linux FaxGetty[31038]: <-- [4:ATZ\r]
>   Feb  1 21:42:49 linux FaxGetty[31038]: MODEM <Timeout>
>   Feb  1 21:42:49 linux FaxGetty[31038]: DELAY 75 ms
>   Feb  1 21:42:49 linux FaxGetty[31038]: DELAY 2600 ms
My set-up file haven't been changed

 /var/spoolhylafax/etc/config.ttyS0