Re: [hylafax-users] Winprint HylaFAX Config error

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 12:59:05PM +0100, Fernando wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've installed the Winprint Hylafax and when I go to cofigure the port
> and fill in the fields I got the following error: Address Book
> Directory does not exit.
> I've tried with no Address Book at all and putting a simple txt file
> because I don not use any Address Book. But it always fails.
>
> There is attached a screenshot of the error, Can anyone tell me
> something about this?
>
> I'm trying to install it in a W2k Advanced Server and in a WXP Professional.
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
> FAP

Hello Fernando,

You need to have or create a directory for the names.txt and numbers.txt
file.

It is very handy to alphabetize the entries in these files. I have
written a bash shell script to accomplish this. If you like you can have
it. I'm also planning to change the source code in this respect, so this
procedure will be accomplished automagically. I'm waiting for a program
suite like visual studio or something like that.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,

Willy