[hylafax-users] Winprint HylaFAX Config error

Hi all,

I've installed the Winprint Hylafax and when I go to cofigure the port
and fill in the fields I got the following error: Address Book
Directory does not exit.
I've tried with no Address Book at all and putting a simple txt file
because I don not use any Address Book. But it always fails.

There is attached a screenshot of the error, Can anyone tell me
something about this?

I'm trying to install it in a W2k Advanced Server and in a WXP Professional.

Thanks.

-- FAP