Re: [hylafax-users] modem/card with analog ETSI Caller ID support

Hi Andrew

Just for the record.

Has this Mainpine multifax card been released?

Regards

Davide Pagnin

Andrew Rinaldi ha scritto:
Hi Davide.

During Q106 Mainpine will release a product which supports global Caller ID
decode including US Bellcore, European ETSI, UK, Japanese, and DTMF
protocols.  If you can wait that long then please feel free to contact our
sales team early next year.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Support