Re: [hylafax-users] OCR suggestions

I've got this working now .. but still using imagemagick to convert
the tifs to bmp prior to ocr.

Big test today failed though .. as the faxes came in upside down and
so ocr failed :(

Must be a way to detect upside down images and invert them again ??

Going to have to

On 1/28/07, Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Graham Chiu wrote:

> I do see a transcoding option on incoming faxes which I
> will try

Be aware that RecvDataFormat only applies when copy quality correction is performed by HylaFAX. If the modem is doing it or if ECM protocol is doing it (being used) then RecvDataFormat is not applicable.

Graham Chiu
http://www.synapsedirect.com
Synapse-EMR - innovative electronic medical records system