Re: [hylafax-users] All faxes I send are corrupt

* Chris Farley <chris+lists.hylafax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [070126 15:13]:
> I used to have a functioning hylafax server on a Gentoo Linux box. I
> recently rebuilt the server on an Ubuntu Dapper 6.06 box (running under
> VMWare, if that is relevant). I'm running HylaFAX Version 4.2.5. I was
> previously running a 4.1 series.
>
> I am using the same modem (a MultiTech "MultiModem" model MT1932ZDX),
> and as far as I can tell the exact same configuration at before. But all
> of the faxes that I send are corrupt at the receiver. They are
> "scrunched up". I've posted an example that you can look at:
> http://www.northernbrewer.com/pdf/badfax.pdf

404 Page not found

> There are no errors reported in the logs at all.
>
> I receive faxes just fine.

I haven't seen that fax, but "schunched up" usually refers to the viewer
rendering NORMAL resolution faxes (206x98 DPI) as having square pixels,
resulting in squished appearing faxes.

Is this only 1 receiver, or many?

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103