[hylafax-users] ModemGroup and recvq by ttyS

Hello,
I have setup hylafax  server on current stable Debian. I am using USR
5686E with class 2.0 successfully.
I need to expend my capabilities by doing the following:

I have 5 external modems on 5 serial ports: ttyS 0,1,2,3,4

I can setup only one fax for outgoing by:
/etc/hylafax/config
ModemGroup:    "any:ttyS0"
ModemGroup: incoming: ttyS[1,2,3,4]

Now i need is to separate each fax into different recvq
How do i do that??

So instead of all the faxes going to
ttyS* -> /var/spool/hylafax/recvq

I need:
ttyS1 -> /var/spool/hylafax/recvq/department1
ttyS2 -> /var/spool/hylafax/recvq/department2
ttyS3 -> /var/spool/hylafax/recvq/department3
ttyS4 -> /var/spool/hylafax/recvq/department3

What would the syntax for this configuration be?
I assume it needs to be done in :
/etc/hylafax/config.ttyS1
config.ttyS2
config.ttyS3