From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graham Chiu
Sent: 24 January 2007 21:58
To: Hylafax Mailing List
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Ubuntufax

I've read that installing Hylafax can be difficult .. so I've chosen
to go this route initially.

And I need my users to replicate the install process which might be a
trifle difficult if they have to do the whole install themselves on a
*nix box.

Virtualization does maximize one's hardware resources as well.
I am using an external modem

Cheers,

--
Graham Chiu