Re: [hylafax-users] how to send fax from a client

Am Samstag, 20. Januar 2007 08:39 schrieb maya lan:

> i have a faxserver in debian linux(hylafax-server)...i want to send fax
> from my client machines...how to configure a client ?... and how to send
> fax from these clients? how to configure and use hylapex?...

On Linux/Unix systems, sendfax mostly does the job.

man sendfax
gives you alle the options you need.
Most distributions hav faxclients installed and mostly preconfigured (like
ksendfax etc). There are probably only minor adjustmends to do, like adding
the name of the server etc. (make sure your server accepts requests not
coming from localhost, see /var/spool/hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd)

HTH
Max